What is Preserved Flowers?
Preserved Flowers are natural flowers and greens that have been processed with a revolutionary Japan technology to maintain their fresh appearance for several years or more . Their beauty and soft delicate appearance makes it difficult to differentiate between cut flowers and the fresh look of our products. The substances used in the preservation process are non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic, non-explosive and non-chemical reactive . The solutions and colorants are the same as those used in food, they do not represent any health and environmental risk .
Care and Handling
Preserved Flowers are very fragile and must be handled with care, it is important to consider the following:
- DO NOT water. They do not need water and water will damage them.
- Should be kept in places with levels of humidity between 30-80%.
- High humidity may cause color leakage, staining or other similar damage.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and humidity. Both may cause the color to fade or run.
- Preserved solution may be dissolved if you keep it attached to an oil paint and resin for a long time.